Portland Winterhawks Booster Club Fan Trips
All fans are welcome on Booster Club trips!
All Fan Bus Trips are on Commercial Luxury Buses with restroom facilities on board.
Complete information and sign-ups are available at the Portland Winterhawks Booster Club Membership
Table at all Winterhawks home games. Or, you can download the reservation form for each Fan Bus Trip
at the links below.
If you are a current Booster Club member, you will receive a discount on each trip you take so sign up or
renew your membership today! In many cases, the discount can pay for your membership(s).
Join or renew your Booster Club membership for at least a $10.00 to $100.00 discount per person!
Membership applications are located HERE. You can either mail (add $5.00 to total) your application or
bring it to any home game and receive your membership cards, benefits and discounts (no additional
FAN TRIP NOTES:
- Cutoff date(s) for fan trips are listed below and on the downloadable Fan Trip Reservation forms. There
is a separate form for each trip.
- At least thirty (30) fans must sign up for each trip! If trips are cancelled, full refunds will be issued to the
first person listed on the reservation form.
- All trips must be paid for in full by the cut-off date. Day Trips must be paid in full at the time of
reservation. Trips of more than one night require a Thirty (30%) percent deposit with your reservation.
- We do offer non-interest payment plans on trips longer than one day. Financed Trips must be paid in full
on or before the cutoff date. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted for payments.
- There are NO REFUNDS unless the trip is cancelled due to the minimum of thirty (30) people not being
attained, or cancelled due to acts of God, inclement weather, etc.
- Buses are full size coaches, with conveniences.
- Limited to two (2) wheelchair passengers.
- We provide round trip transportation, nightly accommodations (if applicable), venue tickets (games
and/or attractions as listed in itinerary), snacks, bottled water, games, raffles, trivia and prizes. There
will be stops along the way so you can purchase food, stretch and so forth.
It is suggested that you check into TRIP INTERRUPTION/MEDICAL INSURANCE/EVACUATION ASSISTANCE
if you feel the need to do so. We have attached an informational sheet at the link above. The Portland
Winterhawks Booster Club provides this document as INFORMATION ONLY and it IS NOT to be
considered an endorsement or recommendation for any specific company.
All cut-off dates are at home games so you can make final payments and have questions answered. You
will receive email blasts with details of parking arrangements and departure times and places. PLEASE
BE SURE TO PRINT LEGIBLY ON YOUR RESERVATION FORM.
IF YOU PRINT YOUR RESERVATION FORM FROM HOME, PLEASE use the "SHRINK OVERSIZED PAGES" option on
the printing screen to reduce the PDF to fit on 8 ½ x 11" paper.
- Bring your U.S. state identification or driver's license
- Bring a cell phone (the number on your reservation form) just in case you are separated from the group or we need to contact you
- For travellers on Canadian trips, in addition to the above items:
- A passport or passport card, and/or
- a WA state enhanced driver's license
- Travelers will also be required to sign into nightly accommodations with a credit card for incidentals -- the trip does not include incidentals ...
only lodging or as noted on the Reservation (Itinerary) Form Round Trip Transportation, Accommodations (if applicable),
Venue Tickets (Games and/or Sightseeing as noted on itinerary), Snacks, Bottled Water, Games, Raffles, Trivia and Prizes.
THERE IS A PAYMENT PLAN THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THE OVER NIGHT TRIPS -- CHECK OUT THE
FAN TRIP RESERVATION FORM FOR MORE DETAILS. We accept cash, check or credit card payments.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE BOOSTER CLUB - MEMBERSHIP TABLE AT
ALL HOME GAMES or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
©2023 Portland Winterhawks Booster Club Inc., All Rights Reserved