Portland Winterhawks Booster Club Fan Trips
All fans are welcome on Booster Club trips!
All Fan Bus Trips are on Commercial Luxury Buses with restroom facilities on board.
Complete information and sign-ups are available at the Portland Winterhawks Booster Club Membership Table at all Winterhawks home games. Or, you can download the reservation form for each Fan Bus Trip at the links below.
If you are a current Booster Club member, you will receive a discount on each trip you take so sign up or renew your membership today! In many cases, the discount can pay for your membership(s).
Join or renew your Booster Club membership for at least a $10.00 to $100.00 discount per person! Membership applications are located HERE. You can either mail (add $3.00 to total) your application or bring it to any home game and receive your membership cards, benefits and discounts (no additional cost).
- Cutoff date(s) for fan trips are listed below and on the downloadable Fan Trip Reservation forms. There is a separate form for each trip.
- At least thirty (30) fans must sign up for each trip! If trips are cancelled, full refunds will be issued to the first person listed on the reservation form.
- All trips must be paid for in full by the cut-off date. Day Trips must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Trips of more than one night require a Thirty (30%) percent deposit with your reservation.
- We do offer non-interest payment plans on trips longer than one day. Financed Trips must be paid in full on or before the cutoff date. Cash, check or credit cards are accepted for payments.
- There are NO REFUNDS unless the trip is cancelled due to the minimum of thirty (30) people not being attained, or cancelled due to acts of God, inclement weather, etc.
- Buses are full size coaches, with conveniences.
- Limited to two (2) wheelchair passengers.
- We provide round trip transportation, nightly accommodations (if applicable), venue tickets (games and/or attractions as listed in itinerary), snacks, bottled water, games, raffles, trivia and prizes. There will be stops along the way so you can purchase food, stretch and so forth.
- It is suggested that you check into TRIP INTERRUPTION/MEDICAL INSURANCE/EVACUATION ASSISTANCE if you feel the need to do so. We have attached an informational sheet at the link above. The Portland Winterhawks Booster Club provides this document as INFORMATION ONLY and it IS NOT to be considered an endorsement or recommendation for any specific company.
2018-19 FAN BUS TRIP SCHEDULE:
TRI-CITY AMERICANS DAY TRIPEvent Date: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2018
Cutoff and full payments due: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2018
Tri-City Americans Day Trip Itinerary (PDF)
Tri City Americans Day Trip Reservation Form (PDF)
EVERETT SILVERTIPS DAY TRIPEvent Date: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2019
Cutoff and full payments due: SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2019
Everett Day Trip Itinerary (PDF)
Everett Day Trip Reservation Form (PDF)
KELOWNA WEEKENDEvent Date: SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2019 thru MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2019
Cutoff and full payments due: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2019
Kelowna Weekend Itinerary (PDF)
Kelowna Weekend Trip Reservation Form (PDF)
FAN TRIP NOTES:
All cut-off dates are at home games so you can make final payments and have questions answered. You will receive email blasts with details of parking arrangements and departure times and places. PLEASE BE SURE TO PRINT LEGIBLY ON YOUR RESERVATION FORM.
IF YOU PRINT YOUR RESERVATION FORM FROM HOME, PLEASE use the "SHRINK OVERSIZED PAGES" option on the printing screen to reduce the PDF to fit on 8 ½ x 11" paper.
- Bring your U.S. state identification or driver's license
- Bring a cell phone (the number on your reservation form) just in case you are separated from the group or we need to contact you
- For travellers on Canadian trips, in addition to the above items:
- A passport or passport card, and/or
- a WA state enhanced driver's license
- Travelers will also be required to sign into nightly accommodations with a credit card for incidentials -- the trip does not include indentials ... only lodging or as noted on the Reservation (Itinerary) Form Round Trip Transportation, Accommodations (if applicable), Venue Tickets (Games and/or Sightseeing as noted on itinerary), Snacks, Bottled Water, Games, Raffles, Trivia and Prizes.
THERE IS A PAYMENT PLAN THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THE OVER NIGHT TRIPS -- CHECK OUT THE FAN TRIP RESERVATION FORM FOR MORE DETAILS. We accept cash, check or credit card payments.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE BOOSTER CLUB - MEMBERSHIP TABLE AT ALL HOME GAMES or call (360) 852-5081 or email Stuart Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Booster Club Action Photos
Membership Meeting Schedule
Portland Winterhawks Home Page
Western Hockey League Home Page Player of the Month
Player Meet & Greets
Booster Club Apparel
E-mail the Booster Club
|Player Action Photos & Vinyl Jersey Stickers are available at the Booster Club Table during every Winterhawks home game.
Come by, check them out!
A portion of the proceeds go to the players education fund!